Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year 2013

I'm still trying to work out where 2011 went and here we are, 2012 all over, rover and into 2013.

So, I don't make resolutions.  Because I don't keep them - they are more like wishful thinking than actual things I might have a shot at achieving. 

So I found the list of what I wanted in a house, written about 2 years before I moved in to this place.  The list that matched in pretty much everything.  Which makes me wonder.  If I write down what I want to achieve this year, maybe I'll actually make them happen this year...I think I'll stick to three...and I can always revise them later!

So what do I want to resolve to do in 2013?

1  I resolve not to purchase chippies to eat unless I am getting them to share. 

I've been rather bad this year at buying chips and dip...quick and easy to eat, but really not particularly healthy.  So this year, I will not buy chips to eat on my own - only to share with others.  (See, not a loophole, but realistic and I won't miss out (or feel I'm missing out) completely).

2   I resolve to go to the gym at least once a week (52 times this year).

I know I'm supposed to go at least 3 times a week, but that doesn't always happen.  So if I can commit to at least the equivalent of once a week, it will at least be much better than what I'm doing now.

3   I resolve to get my home sorted

I have an office and a spare bedroom that are currently in a state of flux.  I have so many ideas of what I can do with them, I just need to get on to it...it's a case of finding a place for everything, either in my home or in someone elses, by donating it.  I think local charities may do well out of this.  And the rubbish/recycling guys.

So that's my resolutions for 2013...anyone care to share their own?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - it will be published once it has been moderated.